NATPOW envisions Civil Society’s momentous involvement and contribution in the public sphere and development agenda ranging from raising voice, creating awareness, policy formulation to provision of services in the grass-roots level of society.
To strengthen the Population and Development agenda by aiding the (Civil Society) in reaching out to the marginalized segments of the population of Pakistan with an emphasis on the lowest strata of society.
Our organization is based on predefined core values which cannot be compromised at any cost. These core values are:
- Team Work
- Professionals Pool of experienced Public Health Experts & Researchers.
- Cluster of Master Trainers on RH&FP, Gender and Rights.
- Managerial Staff at NATPOW Head Office and the 06-Regional Offices.
- Unique positioning and close access to the Public and Private Sectors.
- Country-wide Network of Partner Civil Society Organizations-CSOs (397).
- HRD/ Training Wing works in collaboration with diversified Institutes/ Organizations such as Regional Training Institutes, RHS A-Centers, Tertiary Care Hospitals and CSOs.
Governance & Organizational Set-up
NATPOW is governed by an independent Board of Directors (BoD) which comprises of Members from Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-KP, Balochistan, AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan representing NGOs Sector (07), Private Sector (05), and Public Sector (03)